Jobs in Malta
Join our dynamic team as a detail-oriented and proactive Receptionist with one of our premier clients in the finance industry—an integral part of a thriving international group. 🌐 They specialize in Assurance, Local and International Taxation, Business Advisory, Corporate & Compliance, Accountancy, Trust & Fiduciary, and more.
- Opening and closing of office.
- Equipping boardroom with business cards, pens, calculator, ensuring wifi and telephone are working, equipping reception with business cards and mints.
- Opening of Partners’ office, switching on Partner’s PC/Laptop/other monitors (to be done in morning).
- Answering phone calls.
- Welcoming clients and answering basic queries of clients to avoid that staff from accounts going downstairs, preparing drinks, preparing the boardroom for meetings.
- Taking care of the reception area.
- Chasing by telephone and by email clients in order to bring to the office documents or payments in relation to VAT / TAX / NI / Audits / Annual Returns etc and when required sending final reminders by registered mail. Communicating constantly with respective managers for instructions.
- Taking care of incoming and outgoing post.
- Following up on the managing partner’s agenda.
- Putting calls through to the Partners and Managers and keeping note of any persons they did not reach in a particular day, in order to put them through later in the day or the day after.
- Filing in the Partners’ office and help him organize his personal documents.
Join us in creating a vibrant and efficient workplace! 🚀 Apply now and be a crucial part of our success story. 🌟👩💼